Viera Consulting Services LLP, its subsidiaries and affiliates including Viera Analytics and Viera Technologies and any other directly controlled entities as may exist from time to time and their web presence via the domains vieraconsulting.com, vieraanalytics.com, and any other domains created from time to time, hereinafter referred to as ‘Viera Consulting (VCSL)’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ are committed to protect the privacy and security of your personally identifiable information. We advise you to carefully read this cookie notice (“Notice”), together with Viera Consulting website Privacy Notice so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal information.
- This notice applies to all individuals visiting our website and to all the information that is collected through cookies.
What is a Cookie
Cookies are alphanumeric files containing small amounts of information, which are placed on to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. It allows us to recognize that your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. Cookies can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Without them, using the web can be a cumbersome experience. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working. Cookies cannot access any other information on your computer.
Types Of Cookies Used – Majorly We Use Two Types Of Cookies:
- Viera Consulting / Permanent cookies – VCSL cookies helps us recognise you as an existing user, so it’s easier for you to return to our website without signing in again. After signing in, the VCSL cookies stay on your browser and will be read when you return on to our sites. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- Session cookies – Session cookies only last for as long as the session exists (they get erased when the user closes the browser).
- First-party cookies – which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
We use personal information captured through cookies to make your interaction with us faster and more secure. They may be used for the following purposes:
- Preferences – Cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Remembering your preferences enables us to personalise and display advertisements and other contents for you.
- Security/Optimization – Cookies allow us to maintain security by authenticating users, preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized parties. We may use certain type of cookies allow us to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from the forms present on our website.
- Processing – Cookies enable the website to work efficiently. Basis such cookies, we are able to deliver services that a website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- Communication – We may use information collected via cookies to communicate with you, for sending newsletters, seeking your opinion and feedback and providing you services and promotional materials.
If you do not want to receive cookies, most browsers allow you to control cookies through their setting preferences. For instructions on changing your browser settings, select browser:
- Internet Explorer
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
- UPDATING COOKIE SETTINGS – You may use the cookie settings link to change your cookie preferences henceforth.
- ANALYTICS TOOLS – We use various analytics tools and third-party technologies including Google Analytics to collect and analyse cookies. We have contractual relationship with these third-party analytics companies, who collect this information may combine this information with other information that they already have independently collected from other websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. You may opt-out of the Google Analytics by visiting the LINK.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT – We will respect your legal rights in relation to your data. For details of the rights available to you, refer our Website Privacy Notice. In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about this notice or wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact email@example.com
- CHANGES TO THE NOTICE – We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.